Transport Friendly Society have teamed up with the Coach Drivers’ Club, known as the CDC, who have been supporting professional drivers at the heart of the coach and bus industry for over 35 years.
Their vision is to give advice about all aspects of a driver’s duties while assisting them with making the most of their profession.
Headed up by a team that is passionate about the PSV industry, the CDC knows the significance of drivers’ contributions to the industry and the importance of enhancing their status and professionalism throughout the UK.
Thousands of drivers are already taking advantage of the numerous benefits of membership including:
- FREE legal advice in all aspects of road regulatory matters including working time legislation, O-Licence renewals and prosecution defence.
- Discounted car insurance.
- Up-to-date coach parking information.
- Exclusive discounts including; optical deals, free admission to top UK attractions, free channel crossings, discounted dining, gift experiences and more!
- The latest news and views.
- A community forum to share information, experience, advice and tips.
If you’re not already enjoying these benefits, join today for FREE!
No advice will be given to you by Transport Friendly Society regarding the benefits offered by the Coach Drivers’ Club.